As a socially inclusive initiative, the market, and all stakeholders, including banks and NBFCs, are
optimistic about the project, and are keen to participate in the process of “Housing for all by 2022.”
Our marketing team will assist you in getting loan documents processed and also help to avail the credit
linked subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojna (PMAY). The project shall be approved by all leading
Eligibility Criteria for Availing subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- The beneficiary family should comprise of husband, wife and unmarried children.
- The family should not own a pucca house anywhere in India
- Families having annual income up to INR 6 lacs are entitled to get maximum subsidy of INR 2.67 lacs
credited upfront to the loan account of the beneficiaries.
- The woman-member of the family has to be either a sole or joint owner.
- The Income Proof for claiming subsidy would be “Self Declaration” of Economically Weaker Section
certificate or Low Income Group certificate.
For any query please contact
+91 8116600714 / +91 8116600715 / +91 9831662028